Online Consumer Privacy
This is a WWW site of enChoice, Inc.
- For each visitor to our Web site (www.fyirecords.com or www.enchoice.com), our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name, but not their e-mail address. Our web site also incorporates cookies.
- enChoice automatically collects and stores domain names, but not the email address of visitors to our Web site. We routinely store and analyze aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit.
- The information enChoice collects, stores and analyzes is used to improve the way we do business with our current customers and potential customers.
- Generally, if a visitor supplies us with their postal address on-line, they will only receive the information for which they provided us their address. Although it is not standard practice, visitors may receive postal mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they should indicate this preference each time information is submitted to enChoice on-line.
- enChoice stores e-mail addresses and correspondence of those who communicate with us via e-mail. Although it is not standard practice, if a visitor has submitted e-mail on a web site form, or has written to any e-mail addresses located on enchoice.com, they may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they should indicate this preference each time they submit e-mail to any address located on enchoice.com.
- Persons who supply enChoice with their telephone numbers on-line may receive calls from us regarding their inquiries, service requests or orders they have submitted on-line. If a visitor does not wish to receive such telephone calls, they should indicate this preference each time they submit information to enChoice on-line.
- As a standard practice, enChoice does not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information submitted on-line with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include shippers, Internet service providers, fulfillment houses and credit card companies.
- From time-to-time, enChoice may collect IP address information gathered from visitors to www.enchoice.com and/or www.fyirecords.com to generate marketing campaigns. enChoice may also use this IP address information to contact visitors with regard to enChoice products and services.